I have been a customer for this location for over 2 years the customer service rep was very rude and immature laughing at the fact that they pulled my items and sold them and he was joking about it repeatedly I really find that to be very immature and very *** of him to do to someone that was very upset that I lost my items long story short I will no longer be coming back to this
location is located in Houston Texas on Mesa and Tidwell In the fiesta shopping center area and I wish I know the customer service number where I can call to make a complaint
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pawn Shop
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "As I went to EZ Pawn shop in West Valley City, Utah to get some money on my 19 inch flat screen TV that I hardly used. The guy that..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September. Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "The right side of the clamcase completly broke i am trying to fix it with super glue and apoxie but if i do it wont be able to go to..."