2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been a loyal customer with this company for over 10 years.I pawned 5 pieces of jewelry, all rings.

Faithfully paid every single month for over a year. Went in with the intent 1/14/17 to get out a layaway and told Asst Store Mgr Beth I will be back tomorrow to pay my tickets. I always have my tickets! She volunteered to assist without the tickets.

She applied my payment to 1 ticket that wasn't even due to be paid. I left the store with my layaway item and didn't look at the receipt until I got home. I went back into the store on South Eastern Avenue in Henderson, Nevada on 1/30/17 to pay another ticket, which I had with me and I asked about the payment made on 1/14/17. The clerk couldn't find anything.

I went home and called back in with my ticket numbers and was told they all had dropped on 1/21/17. Fast forward, I was forced to place the items on layaway in order to get them back however 1 piece was sent to the refinery. That piece was from my great grandmother. I called customer service and spoke with Ruth Ann whose tone was as if I lost my things because I didn't pay.

The store had me with 2 accounts and that has nothing to do with me. So when the Asst Store Mgr volunteered to help she pulled up the incorrect account and applied the payment. Nevertheless, neither the Store Mgr, Daniel or the Asst Store Mgr Beth have reached out to me. EZ Pawn keeps asking me what do I want.

My question is, what are you offering? I want your system fixed so that others will not have this same experience! I want my jewelry back! I want a sincere apology!

I want someone to take ownership! I want a resolution! I am writing this review because I have seen the way Beth treats customer when they are pawning items.

She whispers to other employees and laughs, humiliating and embarrassing.Mistakes happen but this one is on EZ Pawn.

Review about: Ezpawn Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ezpawn?

Comments