As I went to EZ Pawn shop in West Valley City, Utah to get some money on my 19 inch flat screen TV that I hardly used.The guy that helped me asked how much I needed, I told him that I needed like $200 so that I could have my iPhone 5c repaired.
He then told me that he could give me $20 for the TV and I was shocked. As I got the receipt for the TV I loaned them, I looked at it and it said I had to pay $243 to get the TV out of the pawn shop.
I have seen people pawning their laptops and flat screen TVs and gotten a lot more than me.I sure won't be doing business with them at this location.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I paid $5276.00 by Check that did not bounce, for furniture in the store and found them at another location (Ashly Furniture,) for a little less about $635.00 less! So..."
- "Another guess for dnamydog! Results were greyhound, Dalmatian, bulldog and schnauzer! What a joke!!! I even included a picture of our Dog that is an Austrailian Cattledog and looks and..."
- "Being new to Utah I saw the RC Willey commercials and liked them. The store in Draper spoke of high quality. I purchased two down couches, a recliner rocker, kitchen..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."