In March 2014 I purchase a Louis vitto on purse and wallet.The wallet was sold to me in the smoky of $300.00.

I was told it was authentic. In the year 2015 I pawned the wallet for $150.00. I made paid the interest payment until February 2016. The wallet went back on the floor.

I went in the store to reactivate my wallet. But to discover, The wallet then is listed as a replica. I had a talk with the manager Mike and he stated that I could buy the item back and he didn't know if it was a fake or not.

This is fraud!I want all of my money back!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Ezpawn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ezpawn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ezpawn and ezpawn pawn loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ezpawn?

Comments

Your claim loses some of its credibility because of your poor grammar and spelling.It's not surprising that you were taken for a fool.

It's not right for anyone to take advantage of anyone else, especially those with diminished mental capacity, but that's the world we live in.

Next time be more careful and pay attention to the details.

Also, when making a complaint, be more grammatically correct.

It lends credibility to your claim.

All of that being said:

Good luck with your claim and don't lose the meaning of my comment by being angry.Pearls of wisdom my friend.