Ezpawn Pawn Loan Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

In March 2014 I purchase a Louis vitto on purse and wallet.The wallet was sold to me in the smoky of $300.00.

I was told it was authentic. In the year 2015 I pawned the wallet for $150.00. I made paid the interest payment until February 2016. The wallet went back on the floor.

I went in the store to reactivate my wallet. But to discover, The wallet then is listed as a replica. I had a talk with the manager Mike and he stated that I could buy the item back and he didn't know if it was a fake or not.

This is fraud!I want all of my money back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Louis Vitton Check Brown Wallet
Review category
Financial Services
review #843574

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ezpawn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #1156463

Your claim loses some of its credibility because of your poor grammar and spelling. It's not surprising that you were taken for a fool.
It's not right for anyone to take advantage of anyone else, especially those with diminished mental capacity, but that's the world we live in.
Next time be more careful and pay attention to the details. Also, when making a complaint, be more grammatically correct. It lends credibility to your claim.
All of that being said:
Good luck with your claim and don't lose the meaning of my comment by being angry. Pearls of wisdom my friend.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.