I have been a customer for this location for over 2 years the customer service rep was very rude and immature laughing at the fact that they pulled my items and sold them and he was joking about it repeatedly I really find that to be very immature and very *** of him to do to someone that was very upset that I lost my items long story short I will no longer be coming back to this
location is located in Houston Texas on Mesa and Tidwell In the fiesta shopping center area and I wish I know the customer service number where I can call to make a complaint
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pawn Shop
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "In March 2014 I purchase a Louis vitto on purse and wallet. The wallet was sold to me in the smoky of $300.00. I was told it was..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more, but NEW. ..."