Everytime I go into the EZ pawn on 4408 South Penn. I try to purchase your merchandise at the time I was doing a pawn, with you I've always been a good customer. The first experience I had I was purchasing a computer for Son. I asked information on the computer and everyone was busy and said we have no idea they didn't even ask me what I was looking for or if I would like to see it. Today after I did my part I was wanting to look at the huge amount of person that you have I would assume since you have such a large inventory that you would actually want to sell your merchandise that is probably why the one on South Penn is over stocked with merchandise because no one will help customers that want to purchase your merchandise. I was pawning something I said "I'm so sorry I don't want you to have to walk back and forth": "she said look i only concentrate on one thing at a time so are you buying or Pawning". she's very upset she acts like she's pissed off because I came in to pawn something and then wanted to buy. She had a very aggressive tone after I got done with my pawn I walked Out. I was a manager of the bank and it's one of our customers walked out and didn't say a word and act like they were upset we had to stop that customer and ask them if there's anything that we could do sorry that we upset you if there something that we could do to make our service better she didn't Neither.

I would think that you would want to work on your employees and their customer service you don't know how many times I have walked out of your store and wanted to buy something in your store but walked out because I didn't get any customer service or help to buy something.

By the way the person that was helping me was the manager of the store how does that sets the tone for your other employees in your store.

Sincerely pissed off customer Michelle Johnston

This person wrote the review because of "not happy" at Ezpawn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ezpawn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like your customer service and rude clerk. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ezpawn and ezpawn manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ezpawn?

Comments